- Amiez C, Kostopoulos P et al. Preoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging assessment of higher order cognitive function in patients undergoing surgery for brain tumors. J Neurosurg. 2008; 108: 258-268. download
- Lee JK, Bussey KJ et al. Comparing cDNA and oligonucleotide array data: concordance of gene expression across platforms for the NCI-60 cancer cells. Genome Biology. 2003; 4: R82 download
- Assadian S, Aliaga A et al. FDG-PET imaging for the evaluation of antiglioma agents in a rat model. Neuro-oncology. 2008; 10: 292-299 download
- Dinov ID, Van Horn JD et al. Efficient distributed and interactive neuroimaging data analysis using the LONI pipeline. Frontiers in Neuroinformatics. 2009; 3 (22): 1- 10. download
- Van Horn JD, Toga AW. Neuroimaging workflow design and data-mining: a Frontier in Neuroinformatics special issue. Frontiers in Neuroinformatics. 2009; 3(31): 1- 3. download
- Tohka J, Foerde K et al. Automatic independent component labeling for artifact removal in fMRI. NeuroImage. 2008; 39: 1227-1245. download
- Shen L, Kim S et al. Whole genome association study of brain-wide imaging phenotypes for identifying quantitative trait loci in MCI and AD: A study of the ADNI cohort. NeuroImage. 2010; 53: 1051-1063. download
- Newberg A, Cotter A et al. Brain Metabolism in the Cerebellum and Visual Cortex correlates with neuropsychological testing in patients with Alzheimer’s disease. Nuclear Medicine Communications. 2003; 24: 785-790. download
- Newberg A, Cotter A et al. A Metabolic Imaging Severity Rating Scale for the Assessment of Cognitive Impairment. Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 2003; 28 (7): 565-570. download
- Massoud F, Gauthier S. Update on the Pharmacological Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease. Current Neuropharmacology. 2010; 8: 69-80. download
- Daley M, Levitt J et al. Frontal and temporal volumes in children with epilepsy. Epilepsy and Behavior. 2007; 10: 470-476. download
- Ogren J, Wilson C et al, Three-Dimensional surface maps link local atrophy and fast ripples in human epileptic hippocampus. Ann Neurol. 2009; 66: 783-791. download
- Weber B, Luders E, et al. Distinct regional atrophy in the corpus callosum of patients with temporal lobe epilepsy. Brain. 2007; 130: 3149-3154. download
- Richter MA, Zai G et al. The GABAa – receptor gamma 2 (GABRG2) gene in obsessive compulsive disorder. Rev Bras Psichiatr. 2009; 31 (4): 328-331. download
- Dumont Y, Gaudreau P et al. BODIPY- conjugated neuropeptide Y ligands: new fluorescent tools to tag Y1, Y2, Y4 and Y5 receptor subtypes. British Journal of Pharmacology. 2005; 146: 1069-1081. download
- Cruceanu C, Alda M and Turecki G. Lithium: a key to the genetics of bipolar disorder. Genome Medicine. 2009; 1 (79): 1-7. download
- Frankenstein UN, Richter W et al. Distraction Modulates anterior cyngulate gyrus activations during the cold pressure test. NeuroImage. 2001; 14: 827-836. download
- Onu M, Gervai P et al. Human cervical spinal cord funiculi: Investifation with Magnetic Resonance Diffusion Tensor Imaging. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 2010; 31: 829-837. download
- Remy F, Frankenstein UN et al. Pain modulates cerebral activity during cognitive performance. NeuroImage. 2003; 19; 655-664. download
- Wang Z, Ma W et al. Calcitonin gene-related peptide as a regulator of neuronal CaMKII-CREB, microglial p38-NFkB and astroglial ERK-STAT 1/3 cascades mediating the development of tolerance of morphine induced analgesia. Pain. 2010; 151: 194-205. download
- Rothenburg L, Herrman N et al. The relationship between inflammatory markers and post-stroke cognitive impairment. Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry and Neurology. 2010; 23(3): 199-205.
- Herrman N, Lanctot K. Do Atypical Antipsychotics cause stroke? CNS Drugs. 2005; 19(2): 91-103. download
Traumatic Brain Injury
- Wennberg RA, Cohen HB et al. Neurologic injuries in hockey. Phys Med Rehabil Clin N Am. 2009 Feb; 20(1): 215-26.
- Herrman N, Rapaport M et al. Factor analysis of the Rivermead Post- Concussion symptoms questionnaire in mild-to-moderate traumatic brain injury patients. J Neuropschiatry and Clin Neurosci. 2009; 21(2): 181- 188.
- Chan F, Lanctot KL et al. The serotonin transporter polymorphisms and major depression following traumatic brain injury. Informa Healthcare. 2008; 22(6): 471-479. download
© 2018. Cognimetrix Inc. All Rights Reserved.